Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Doug + Jess | engaged

Yes, Yes I am way behind on blogging. I still have a bunch of weddings from the fall to share.... one.step.at.a.time, right?
*phew*

Can I be a little honest with you? Engagement sessions make me hecka nervous. I have no fear on a wedding day, but for some reason I shake in my boots over impending engagement sessions. I seem to have it so BACKWARDS, 'eh?

speaking of backwards, I know I have a bunch of weddings to shoot but let me first share a wintry engagement session from this past weekend. Doug (a local Boston Photographer) and his darling fiancee, Jess, trekked on up to Marblehead for a little fun. Despite the frigid temps... and perhaps a little frostbite?, we got some pretty hot photos.
















4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are awesome! Thank you again! Can't wait to lay out the guest book for the wedding with these and to see the full take!


Love from us both!
D+J

mikeo75 said...

Wow, these are fantastic!

emilie said...

Awww, beautiful job, Shy, and congrats Doug!!

BethLaurren said...

you are always my favorite. These are beautiful, fun, intimate and sexy (and HELLO Jess is gorgeous).

Blog Archive