Saturday, May 29, 2010

kate + andy | wedding

Meet Kate... the amazing cellist and music extraordinaire. And Andy... the love of her life who happens to be the world greatest adventurer and also takes some pretty fancy pictures. ;) I had the pleasure of being a part of their celebration and it was a sweet affair indeed. Here are a few of my fav shots of the day...


Kate had lace pieces of her grandmothers wedding dress made into clips to wear in her hair.




Her viel was handmade by one of her dear friends...












This is one of my favorites. I turned around right as they laies were ascending up the stairs and didnt even rally have time to think. ... I just shot and ended up loving this little prize when I saw it while editing.





Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you are all enjoying the start of this three day weekend! :)

No comments:

Blog Archive