Thursday, November 26, 2009

r.o.c.k in the USA.

So, this post was titled according to the song I was singing at the time of posting. Honestly, I have no idea why. I am random like that I guess.

If I start to think about it, though, mayyyyybe it has to do with the fact that they are about to embark on a tour of the country speaking in 21 different cities. Spread the Love tour kicks off January 2010 in Boston and will extend across the country for 2 months. I'll be on board for part of the tour so make sure to come out and say HI!

Anyway, J&M (and asst Julia!) needed some band-esque promo shots for some tour publications so we ran to downtown New Haven and shot it up... check 'em out.













annnnddd.... The last time I shot J&M...here

7 comments:

Mel said...

Mary and Justin look amazing!!!

Emily said...

O.M.G. Love it! I can totally see you directing them. Miss you!

Nicole L. Rogers said...

Love these! Hope to see you in NC!

Maya Laurent said...

I met them in NOLA and they are so down to earth. These photos rock!

Lucia Photography said...

fun shoot ;)

Harmony Loves said...

you did an amazing job. I loved the rock-n-roll feel of the photos. great job!

Chelsea Nicole said...

Totally love these images of J+M and Julia. Way to rock it out guys!

Blog Archive