Saturday, October 10, 2009

annee + jake | cancun mx

Mexico Wedding #2 from the summer belonged to Jake + Annee.
Technically they weren't allowed to bring in outside photographers so I was a stealthy sniper shooter. The photographer and videographer provided by the resort camped right up next to the preacher so it was quite tricky to get shots... but I'm a professional! haha. Anyway... It was a wonderful little celebration!


first up... a little happy accident. Technically all the blur in this photo is due to my lens fogging up from the humidity but I just loved it anyway so you get to see it :)





and now for a few more fun images from the rehearsal and celebration







2 comments:

Twah said...

Oooh! Love the accidental fogging of the lens shot. Great images. Love how the curtains frame the groom as he's getting ready and at the same time creating beautiful texture in the photograph. I always get excited when you post new wedding picts. More please! More please!

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness, O my goodness! I LOVE all these!!! You are very blessed with the gift of photography! Someday I hope to be as good! Thanks for the inspiation!!

Blog Archive