Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Knot.


I got together with the girls tonight.

we made pizza from scratch. [6 girls in the kitchen is a very good thing, BTW]

we drank wine.

we played rockband. [why do I love that game so much?!]

we looked at wedding magazines. [three of the ladies are engaged and one is a wedding photographer ;)]

as I was flipping through one of the magazines, I turned the page and didn't exactly know what to think. I took a double take and was a little confused because there in the corner of a story I saw one of my pictures....."huh?"

I totally forgot the magazine asked my permission to use a photo a while back, so I was NOT expecting to see it. I think when I heard "spring '09" I assumed it would be released in spring.

anyway... I must admit it was a fun surprise.


Within the issue, there is a section on creative getaways. I have yet to do a wedding who's getaway was as epic as Jeremy and Angelika's helicopter ride from the ceremony to the reception site. so fun.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations with publishing!!!!!!!

Ryel j said...

Congratulations!!!! What an awesome year this is going to be for you!

Karla Quiz said...

Congrats!! What an awesome feeling.....

Blog Archive