Friday, August 29, 2008

Britney + Andrew | fallbrook, ca

Here I am trying to catch up with wedding blogging....
This was my first of three weddings while on tour and it couldn't have gone better. I had the fabulous Abby with me... she is my Robin in our superhero wedding adventures. No, she is more like my Alfred because without her, things wouldn't have gone nearly as smooth.

Brit and Andrew have been together since they were 13 and they finally made it official. They even trusted me with the honor of capturing their first kiss in 8 years of dating. Funny how they kept kissing and the rest of the pics from the evening involved lip locking... haha

I love these two.








These were my two favorite moments of the evening





Oh, and I actually am posting a slideshow!

*CLICK HERE*

8 comments:

Melissa Koehler said...

Just gorgeous. Love all of these!
If you ever need a second shooter when you are in San Diego again, let me know :)

Fed said...

Beautiful! Love the first two shots, second is gorgeous. Love the SS too!

Liana said...

Oh dear that is sooooo amazing re: the kiss. These are some of my favorite yet of yours! Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Love love love you! {and the pictures are HOTT as usual!}

Will Tangorra said...

GORGEOUS shots Shyla! Love them praying at the table. It was great seeing you Tuesday night...have fun on the rest of your adventure!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love that second to last one of them all holding hands.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

umm...yah no words. well one. stunning. you are more than amazing for words my friend!

we've been playin jason mraz like mad! loved the slideshow!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Blog Archive