Friday, April 25, 2008

Intoxicated | music video

fun stuff!


Back in June, Keith Varon,who has been a featured artist on MTV, (and lends his music to shows such as MTV's Laguna Beach) was filming a video for his new single 'Intoxicated' and I was invited to be apart of the production!
The video took so long to edit I completely forgot all about it, but alas it has been finished!
We are just background dancers, but if you watch close enough you can see me dance by a few times. ;)

Click Here to watch :)


The fabulous Vanessa Felts and I in the middle of make-up...


3 comments:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

I can't believe he didn't you "The girl":) I bet that was a ton of fun to be a part of. Wish I could see the outtakes. K

LisaFitts said...

i had completely forgotten about this! its so hard to tell who anybody is but i think i saw myself!

Melissa Rich said...

OMG....so funny!!! and how totally FUN! right!?!! woo hoo-good times!! :)

Blog Archive