Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Colorado | part II

After our adventures in Denver yesterday, we headed up to Vail for the rest of the week :)
7 photographers....Jasmine Star, Liana, Amy Nave, Sarah Barlow, Crystal Goss, Jenna Walker and I am relaxing up here for a little friend time :)

Traipsing around Colorado has been awesome! I LOVE it. I could TOTALLY live here if it wasnt landlocked! This place is so my style.
Here are a few things I have noticed...
1. This should be the state flag of Colorado....
they are EVERYWHERE!
2. Health nuts make up the core of the population! vegan, organic, yummy healthy goodness. needless to say I have been enjoying it
3. Jenna says the guys out number the girls 10 to 1... haha... I am noticing that. ;) Um, and are they all rugged and handsome or have I just been in the right place at the right time?
4. Um, I get out of breath walking up a flight of stairs... silly altitude!


here are a few shots from our little trip into the village today :)
I love these girls!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shyla -

What beatuiful VOA images! it is so cool to see the different experiences you're all taking away - and all equally inspiring and reminding of what not to take for granted.

By the way,

I like your colorado observations - you seemed to have figured it out quite quickly!

p.s. I think observation #3 makes up for the land-locked factor ; )

Blog Archive