Saturday, September 22, 2007

MAC HACKERS

Check out this picture Anna snuck of us as I was making a sideshow :)





oh and look what the girls installed on my dashboard without me knowing!! Apparently, It's a love calculator that estimates your chances of marrying a specific person.
They are fascinated with my love life... ...(or lack thereof!) HAHA.
In the 24 hours I have been here, they have planned my wedding and I apparently have chosen three grooms for me to choose from. Sounds like a real-life game of *M.A.S.H*

I have a not so secret crush on Ewan McGregor's voice so they typed in his name and apparently I have a 41% chance of marrying Ewan! LOL. I must guard my computer more carefully, who knows what they will do next!!! The fact they even know HOW to install stuff blows my mind.

9 comments:

jamiedelaine said...

That is so cute. 41% is a pretty good chance, girl!

|| davidjay || said...

MASH is the best game ever!

Jan Garcia said...

Yup, kids are too funny. Your widgets are HOT ;)

Unknown said...

Mrs. McGregor, you are adorable. I miss your face. Coming to Cali next month. Arrive the 23rd. I want to see you!!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha. that is awesome.

41%, huh? I better start writing a wedding march then. I'm thinking it will sound like a mix between the Imperial March from Star Wars and Michael Buble and Holly Palmer's version of Down With Love. That should be appropriate. Anywho... I wonder what my percentage of marrying Ewan is... probably not too good. I hear he isn't into Estonians. Alas [exasperated sigh]

eric

serena grace said...

hahaha....that is so cute!

MsB said...

What a great room decor! It puts my own bedroom to shame. BTW, that reminds me, I need to get my MAC soon!!!

sandie jo salisbury said...

so fuuny, you have me giggling this is so my family too!!!!

Liene Stevens said...

ewan mcgregor - not too shabby. :) this post made me laugh, kids are too funny.

Blog Archive